- Obtaining complete medical history and physical data on patients
- Determine appropriate diagnostic procedures as needed
- Medication Management
- Order appropriate lab and diagnostic procedures
- Educate patient and families regarding medications, health, and illness protection
- Perform other related work as desired.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Board Certified
- Active CT APRN license
- PMHNP Certification
- Sign on Bonus
- Competitive compensation plus productivity incentive
- No on-call responsibilities
- Generous Paid time off
- Traditional benefits including Medical & Dental
- CME Time with Stipend
- License, Application, Association and/or professional dues.
- OHC provides a fun, fast-paced working environment, where our commitment to quality is present in every job function.
- Excellent employer paid benefits
- Competitive Compensation
- Optimus and its caring, multi-lingual staff proudly serve our community in a patient-centered environment.
How to Apply
Optimus Health Care