Job Title: Practice Transformation Network (PTN) Program Coordinator
Program: Transforming Clinical Practices Initiative Practice Transformation Network
Position Reports jointly to: Chief Operating Officer and Chief Innovation Officer
Job Title(s) Reporting to This Position: N/A
Responsible for providing direct support to the TCPI Team in the learning and diffusion of the Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative (TCPI). Continually engage in a wide range of programmatic activities including the development and monitoring of projects as required by program’s contract guidelines.
- Collect, analyze and monitor program reporting data, including the monthly Practice Assessment Report, to ensure that program deliverables met.
- Design, coordinate, and facilitate CHCACT sponsored events and training for FQHC staff that build their capacity to meet and exceed contractual obligations.
- Monitor expenditures and maintain documentation of budget/program revisions, and program and financial expenditures reports.
- Facilitate the development and administration of contracts.
- Coordinate travel for TCPI national meetings for CT team members.
- Provide administrative support to the Chief Operations Officer.
- Sustain FQHC subcontractor, program partner, and vendor relationships as a representative of the agency.
- Perform any other department or agency-related duties or special projects as directed by supervisor.
- Degree in health-related field. Bachelors’ degree preferred.
- Experience in a non-profit, community health, or public health setting.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, assignments, and deadlines.
- Understanding of and sensitivity to unique characteristics of non-profit healthcare setting.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment to contribute to the achievement of program objectives.
- Must have above average computer skills, including MS Office Suite; Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint. Some experience with Outlook email and SharePoint database is helpful
- Proficiency or willingness to quickly gain proficiency in remote meeting webinar technologies, including StarLeaf, Any Meeting, or WebEx and hosting conference calls.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication, and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate with grant funding agencies, community partners, FQHC staff, CHCACT staff, and individuals from the community effectively, clearly, and positively via phone, email, and in-person.
How to Apply
Deadline for Submission: Until position is filled.
Please submit resume & cover letter to:
Luci Goodwin, CHCACT, 1484 Highland Avenue, Suite 2, Cheshire, CT 06410, or via facsimile (203) 250-0040, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org