|Job title||Pediatrician (Full time or Part time)|
|Reports to||Pediatrics Department Chair|
To provide high quality care to the patients of the Fair Haven Community Health Center in the primary care setting consistent with FHCHC policies and mission.
We are seeking a licensed, board certified/board eligible Pediatrician who enjoys working with children of all ages and a wide variety of medical conditions. The ideal candidate is a flexible, knowledgeable and a compassionate physician who is comfortable working in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic and economically disadvantaged community. The successful candidate will provide high quality, family-centered primary medical care and consult with specialists and colleagues. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a warm, caring community health center.
- MD or DO Degree from an accredited medical school and completion of an approved residency
- Board certified/eligible through the American Board of Pediatrics
- Valid and unrestricted Connecticut medical license
- Valid DEA registration and Controlled Substance Certificate
- Experience with Epic EHR preferred
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) preferred
- Ability and willingness to serve of the active medical staff of the hospitals used by FHCHC
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- BLS certification
In addition to a competitive compensation package which includes PTO, CME, insurance, 403B retirement savings and teaching opportunities, this position is eligible for National Health Service Corps Scholarship payback/NHSC Loan Repayment program