Optimus Health Care is a Federally Qualified Health Care Center with sites operating in Bridgeport, Stamford and Stratford, CT. We are the largest provider of primary health care services in Fairfield County, proudly serving all patients regardless of their income, race, or insurance status.
We are presently recruiting for a Full Time Medical Assistant/Front Office Registrar to support the medical operations of our Bridgeport Health Centers. This key role is responsible for supporting Providers in delivering quality medical care. We are looking for someone who is trained as a Medical Assistant to work in a clinical and/or administrative capacity. The successful candidate will be bilingual in English & Spanish.
Essential Functions Include:
- Greeting patients
- Administer health questionnaire
- Make appointments
- Other various Front Office responsibilities including registration, insurance verification, and pre-work.
- Relaying key information to Medical Providers
- Performing vitals, EKG s, any obtaining other patient measurements as assigned.
- Set up examination rooms
- Other related duties
- Successful completion of a Medical Assistant Program
- Bilingual in English & Spanish
- RMA/CMA is a plus
Additional General Requirements:
- Supports an ethical standard which complies with a code of conduct free of conflicts of interest.
- Supports the Mission and Values of Optimus Health Care, Inc.
- Professional, positive attitude and the desire to be successful.
OPTIMUS HEALTH CARE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
How to Apply
Optimus Health Care