- Interview, assess, diagnose and treat patients appropriately within the standard of care.
- Prescribe psychotherapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional or behavioral disorders
- Collaborate with other Behavioral Health Professionals to discuss treatment plans and patient progress
- Provide individual professional consultation amongst Professional Staff for the purposes of in servicing/education as necessary to provide increased level of service to patients.
- No On-Call Requirements
- MD/DO from an accredited Medical School
- Completion of Residency Program specializing in Psychiatry
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Child & Adult Psychiatry
- CT Licensure
- Ability to obtain Hospital Privileges
- Excellent Health & Dental insurance options
- CME, Vacation and Sick Time
- Other unique benefits
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan
- FTCA Malpractice Insurance
- Eligible for NHSC Student Loan Repayment
- Click the blue button below to apply
- Please complete the application in its entirety
- Don t forget to upload your CV!
How to Apply
Optimus Health Care