We are presently recruiting for a Full-Time Internal Medicine Physician for our Bridgeport Location. The Internal Medicine Physician specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of adults.
- Internists manage and treat common health problems, such as infections, influenza and pneumonia, as well as serious, chronic, and complex illnesses. Patients range in age from adolescents to the elderly.
- Delivers care appropriate for an in-patient, primary care community health center with multicultural, multilingual patient population.
- Provides coverage to patients admitted to Bridgeport Hospital and formulates appropriate plan for follow-up and referrals.
- Works under the direction of the Chief Medical Director who has responsibility for assuring adequate staff coverage and quality care in the department.
- Provide supervision to APRN s and PA s.
- Provides quality medical care according to the standards established by Optimus Health Care on quality assurance.
- Participates in Health Center staffing interviews as well as Governmental or Grant reviews when appropriate.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Medical Degree from an accredited Medical School.
- Documented completion of a Residency from an accredited institution specializing in Internal Medicine.
- Admitting privileges at Bridgeport and/or St. Vincent s Hospital.
- Connecticut Licensure.
- Board Certification or Board Eligibility.
Additional General Requirements:
- Commitment to the maintenance of patient privacy
- Flexibility to work at other OHC sites as necessary
- Professional, positive attitude, vision and understanding of customer service principles.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is a must.
OPTIMUS HEALTH CARE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
How to Apply
Optimus Health Care