UCFS is seeking Registered Nurse to join our Primary Care Team at our Norwich Health Center! This team player will utilize critical thinking skills to interpret complex information in a multidisciplinary setting to guide patients and families to health and wellbeing across the continuum of care in an outpatient setting.
Joining UCFS means you will be part of the premier community-based organization providing health and human services to individuals and families in Eastern Connecticut. You will be part of a group of dedicated professionals committed to improving the health and wellbeing of the community.
The Qualified candidate will have:
- Current CT RN License
- Minimum three years of related experience
- Primary Care experience preferred including pediatrics and internal medicine.
- Ability to provide for strength based, client centered service delivery with a culturally diverse client base
- Current CPR Certified
Salary is dependent on experience
- Comprehensive medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan with 8.5% Employer Contribution
- Flexible spending accounts,
- Company-paid life and disability insurance along with
- 3 weeks of paid vacation,
- 11 paid holidays
- 10 sick days
How to Apply
United Community and Family Services