Family Centers Inc., a private nonprofit organization seeks a motivated and passionate full time professional to join our Stamford CARES team in supporting diverse adult clients living with HIV/AIDS with access to healthcare, including mental health, oral health, and support services.
- Determine eligibility of services, coordination of eligible services, and implementation planning of said programs
- To advocate for clients when they are not able to advocate for themselves and provide emotional support
- Conduct regular meetings with clients to assess and prioritize their needs; perform assessments
- To make home visits as needed, accompany clients to medical visits and participate in outreach efforts
- Maintenance of case files including applications, assessments, service plans, and progress notes
- Minimum of Associates Degree
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Proven experience with intensive case management
- Must have a reliable car, valid driver’s license, and up-to-date auto insurance
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights and weekends
- Experience/knowledge in HIV/AIDS and the Stamford Community
- Bilingual – Spanish, Creole or other
Family Centers is a private, nonprofit organization offering education, health and human services to children, adults, and families in Fairfield County. More than 200 professionals and 2,500 volunteers collaborate to provide our communities with a wide range of responsive and innovative services.
For more information and to apply, please visit http://www.familycenters.org/
Family Centers is an EOE and offers a competitive salary, training, and generous benefits package. We have been consistently rated one of the Top Workplaces in Connecticut.