We are presently recruiting for two full time Family Nurse Practitioners or Physician’s Assistants to work in our School-Based Health Center site(s) in Milford, CT. & Bridgeport, CT. This program offers health education, oral health, mental health, and other services for school-aged patients. High School, 35 hours per week in addition to participation in a Saturday rotation at a non-school based health center.
Essential Functions Include but are not limited to:
- Obtaining complete medical history and physical data on patients
- Determine appropriate diagnostic procedures as needed
- Perform complete physical exams and record results in EMR, maintain and review charts
- Order appropriate lab and diagnostic procedures
- Educate patient and families regarding medications, health, and illness protection
- Perform other related work as desired.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing or PA program.
- Board Certified
- Active CT FNP/PA License
- 1-3 Years of Experience and/or the ability to work independently.
- Additional General Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of nursing theory, practice and medical care to give and evaluate patient care.
- Knowledge of safety hazards and precautions and medical equipment and instruments.
- Must have skills in taking medical history, preparing and maintaining reports, and developing quality control/assurance standards.
Optimus Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Apply
Optimus Health Care