Community Health & Wellness Center in Torrington, CT is looking for a Financial Analyst
Major job responsibilities include:
- Prepares and records assets, liability, revenue, and expense entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions, resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts, providing information for auditors.
- Assist with analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and reports on variances.
Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance, and 5 to 7 years of related experience.
Experience working in a Federally Qualified Healthcare Center (FQHC) preferred.
Experience with QuickBooks required.
Job Type: Full-timeFlexible schedule – can work 5, 8 hour days or 4, 10 hour days.
How to Apply
Community Health & Wellness Center of Greater Torrington