United Community & Family Services is looking to have a Compliance Manager join the team! The successful candidate will implement and continuously monitor adherence to organization’s Compliance Plan and risk management activities. The candidate will manage and ensure adherence to regulatory requirements and organizational risk areas, as well as lead efforts of staff education related to regulation, policy and compliance.
UCFS is located in beautiful Southeastern Connecticut. Our location offers central access to New York City, Boston, Massachusetts and Providence, Rhode Island. Our location offers something for everyone such as nightlife with world class restaurants within a short drive and seaside communities within an easy commuting distance and excellent school systems. Our region is also designated as the Last Green Valley recognizing it as a unique national resource.
Joining UCFS means you will be part of the premier community-based organization providing health and human services to individuals and families in Eastern Connecticut. You will be part of a group of dedicated professionals committed to improving the health and wellbeing of the community.
The Qualified candidate will have:
- Master’s degree (M. S.) in health related field
- 3-5 years directly related experience
- Experience in Healthcare Compliance, risk management and regulatory requirements including HIPAA. Salary is dependent on experience
- Comprehensive medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan with 8.5% Employer Contribution
- Flexible spending accounts,
- Company-paid life and disability insurance along with
- 3 weeks of paid vacation,
- 11 paid holidays
- 10 sick days
How to Apply
United Community and Family Services