Full-time Masters level social worker or experienced Bachelors level mental health professional needed to work in an outreach, home based program with families with at least one child at imminent risk of removal from their home due to abuse or neglect. Program stresses case management and clinical intervention to facilitate positive change within the family.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in social work, human services or related social science field.
- If Bachelors level, minimum of 3 years in a family service program.
- If Master’s level, recent grads may apply.
- Basic computer skills and willingness to learn and successfully utilize electronic health record system.
- Access to car along with valid CT state driver’s license and automatic liability insurance
- Previous experience working with low-income and at risk families
Family Centers is a private, nonprofit organization offering education, health and human services to children, adults, and families in Fairfield County. More than 200 professionals and 2,500 volunteers collaborate to provide our communities with a wide range of responsive and innovative services.
For more information and to apply, please visit http://www.familycenters.org/
Family Centers is an EOE and offers a competitive salary, training, and generous benefits package. We have been consistently rated one of the Top Workplaces in Connecticut.