Optimus Health Care is a Federally Qualified Health Care Center with sites operating in Bridgeport, Stamford, and Stratford, CT. We are the largest provider of primary health services in Fairfield County, proudly serving all patients regardless of their income, race, or insurance status. We are presently recruiting for a full-time Child & Adolescent LCSW, MDE Program to see and treat OHC Patients in the Bridgeport service area. This grant funded position requires the successful will be a CT Licensed LCSW. Bilingual (English & Spanish) is preferred but not required.
Essential Functions Include:
- Responsible for the assessment of children for the MDE / DCF Program.
- Conduct psychosocial assessments and generates initial treatment plan.
- Collaborate with and refers to other health care team to facilitate quality, wrap-around services to individuals and families.
- Act as liaison between health center and community.
- Assist in program development as directed by the Director of Behavioral Health.
- Responsible for the accurate and complete preparation of encounter information including appropriate coding for diagnosis and procedure; DSM-5 and CPT Coding to ensure prompt billing for services rendered.
- Provide supportive counseling in accordance to patient’s care needs.
- Develop treatment plans and update treatment plans every three (3) months. Discharge summaries are generated thirty (30) days after patient transferred, discharged or patient terminated treatment.
- Attends necessary community meetings when required, including staff meetings, etc.
- Conduct prior authorization at date of service and submits to Billing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree in social work from an accredited school of social work
- CT Licensure
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively with a multidisciplinary staff and outside providers
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus
Additional General Requirements:
- Assists in program development as directed by the Social Services Coordinator.
- Keeps necessary records and documentation in patient records.
- Attends necessary community meetings when required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong computer proficiency, including strong typing and computer analytical skills. Adept in Microsoft Office Suite.
Working for Optimus:
- OHC provides a fun, fast-paced working environment, where our commitment to quality is present in every job function.
- Excellent employer paid benefits
- Competitive Compensation
- Optimus and its caring and multi-lingual staff proudly serve hundreds of thousands of our neighbors, in a caring patient-centered environment.
- Sign on Bonus $
How to Apply
Optimus Health Care