Community Health Services, Inc. is seeking an experienced Chief Financial Officer to join its senior management team. The Chief Financial Officer is primarily responsible for planning, organizing and directing all aspects of the Finance Department including the development and administration of all financial policies. As a member of the senior management team, the Chief Financial Officer will assist with carrying out financial components of the strategic plan and assist with the execution of other non-financial components.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a deep knowledge of principles of financial management as well as governmental and healthcare fiscal regulations and reporting requirements
- Have demonstrated success ensuring accurate and timely production of financial statements, metrics measurements and financial analyses
- Possess a high degree of initiative, judgment, discretion and decision-making to achieve organizational objectives as well as ensure proper internal controls are in place to safeguard health center assets
- Have skill developing organizational and/or service line budgets and overseeing budgeting activities for grants, health center operations and capital requirements.
- Be skilled at reviewing billing/collection patterns and making corrective recommendations as well as interpreting and enforcing third-party payer rules and regulations, including Medicaid and Medicare requirements.
- Have prior experience coordinating external financial and pension audits, completion of the IRS Form 990 and Medicaid/Medicaid cost reports
- Have proven success supervising and coordinating reimbursement, patient accounting and general accounting including general ledger accounting, accounts payable, claims processing and payroll processing functions.
- Have facility working efficiently with computer systems, including electronic health records
- Have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively about financial and other matters with all pertinent stakeholders, including the senior management team, Board of Director and clinical leadership as well as external stakeholders including consultants, health care payers, and community leaders.
- Be an outstanding leader with skill at developing other leaders in the organization
- Candidates with a Master’s degree in finance, CPA or CMA are preferred.
- Completion of a master’s degree at an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience.
- The Controller or Chief Financial Officer level.
- 10 to 15 years of financial experience and management experience with the day-to-day financial operations of an organization with revenues from $50M to $250M.
How to Apply
Interested applicants please respond using the following URL:
Community Health Services