Certified Nurse Midwife (United Community and Family Services)
The position is part-time 8hrs with per diem hours available with no benefits
- Provide quality patient centered Women’s Health services for patients including comprehensive physical examinations, routine and appropriate sick care assessments and interventions.
- Develop and implement patient management plans, records, and progress notes per agency policies and procedures and approved protocols developed within the guidelines of the Connecticut Nurse Practice Act.
- Perform therapeutic procedures such as but not limited to; injections, immunizations, biopsies, IUD insertions, family planning, annual exams, instruct and counsel patient and families regarding adherence with therapeutic regimen, and health promotion recommendations.
- Coordinate care with other providers of care and fosters patient advocacy by interfacing with community resources.
- Establishes and maintain patient continuity of care and models excellent internal and external customer service.
Highly Desired Skills
- Certified Nurse Midwife Licensed to practice in the State of Connecticut
- Prefer one to three years’ experience (Ambulatory care experience preferred)
- Masters of Science Nursing or equivalency
- CT APRN License
- Valid CT Driver’s License
Salary is dependent on experience
UCFS an established and highly respected Health & Human Services organization in Eastern Connecticut has been a cornerstone in the community since 1877, providing an array of Health & Human Services. Our team of 300+ employees is dedicated to improving the health & well-being of the community in which we live and serve. Learn more about us at www.ucfs.org.
How to Apply
United Community and Family Services