- This event has passed.
An In-Depth Look at Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
December 6, 2017 - December 7, 2017$695
Many health centers take part in the professional liability coverage offered under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) program. From submitting the initial application for “deeming” status to implementing the program components and preparing for a site visit, the FTCA program can be complicated and confusing.
Failing to comply with the FTCA program requirements can be costly for health centers and providers who can be left without malpractice insurance. Join FTLF’s FTCA training team as they discuss the biggest risks in FTCA coverage for health centers and help you:
- Understand the Deeming and Redeeming Application process;
- Understand what triggers a FTCA Site Visit and common issues that arise for health centers when these programs are audited;
- Review the Principles of FTCA coverage and discuss common pitfalls and potential liabilities and risks for your health center;
- Review best practices in the FTCA claims process and discuss those actions that could jeopardize coverage for your health center;
- Learn the types of insurance available and the decision-making process your health center needs to use to make an informed decision; and
- Review the history of FTCA Case Law decisions and explain the impact on your health center.
This training will cover the most up-to-date FTCA “hot issues” that health centers across the country face in the ever-changing healthcare environment.
Save $200 When You Purchase Back-To-Back Training With Early Bird & An Extra $50 Off EACH Training!