« All Events
340B Drug Discount Program Compliance Intensive
October 11 - October 12 $795
A second session for our 340B Compliance Intensive was added for October 4 & 5, 2017. The September session filled up quickly and so will this one!
Training will be conducted by the members of FTLF’s nationally recognized 340B/Pharmacy compliance team, Michael Glomb, Jason Reddish, and Elizabeth Karan. This training is designed for health center staff members who are responsible for or closely involved in the operation and compliance of the center’s pharmacy program.
What you’ll earn from the training:
- Understand Uniform Guidance and the federal financial assistance system, regulatory requirements and core concepts.
- Create strategies to implement enhanced procurement standards, more explicit subrecipient management requirements, and expanded time and effort documentation flexibility.
- Earn continuing education credits – up to 14 CPEs!
- Benefit from supplementary materials such as FTLF’s Grants Management Toolkit, federal grants webinars and presentation slides and handouts.
- Network with grant professionals from across the country encountering similar concerns.